Client Care Administrator
£18,000 per annum
Our clients are a tech business revolutionising the legal industry and helping thousands of small business owners to start, grow and succeed through their online platform and expert legal advice. As a fully SRA regulated law firm, they are in their fifth year of fast dynamic growth and are looking for motivated key players in their growing team to help drive their client experience to the next level.
This role is an exciting opportunity within the UK’s most innovative and disruptive online law firm. Our client offers expert legal advice and legal documents to SMEs every step of the way from a new company launch through to the company’s acquisition. Their online platform and mobile app also provides the first client/lawyer communication tool of its kind within the UK legal industry. They are a fully SRA regulated law firm that provides a ground-breaking digital experience and client care at a fraction of the cost of typical high street law firms.
- Ensuring a rapid and smooth client experience from first enquiry to case resolution
- Answering questions via phone, web-chat or email about their products and services
- Referring legal cases to their lawyers and close liaison with lawyers and clients
- Case management, entering client and case data into their bespoke online platform
- Monitoring cases to ensure payments are made and work is completed on time
- Checking system alerts to help lawyers respond to and quote clients in a timely manner
- General administration duties
Their company is growing fast so they are seeking a passionate, driven and dedicated individual who wants to help shape their Client Care department as they continue to scale the business.
If you’re an ambitious and passionate individual with experience in customer service, analytics and insights, technology, sales and/or account management, then they want to hear from you!
The Client Care Administrator role will have the following benefits:
- 20 days’ holiday per annum
- They “promote from within” and provide long-term career growth opportunities
- You will be working in a dynamic team that believes the sharing of knowledge and collaboration are key to constantly improving their systems and products
- Their office is conveniently located in West London with good transport links and parking availability.
- Regular team nights out to celebrate the team's successes.
If you have a passion for the law, technology and great customer service, please apply now!
Administrator, Admin Assistant, Secretary, Office Assistant