A fantastic opportunity is now available within an up and coming Property Management company based in Birmingham for a Client Account with a strong level of exposure to service charge accounting. This is a great chance to work for a stable growing business full of likeminded individuals where they would like a real self-starter to come in and hit the ground running. They will be looking for you to bring your experience to the fore and be involved in making key business decisions.
This Client Accountant position would be well suited to someone with extensive experience to date and is looking for a well-balanced work life balance. A real people person is needed to take ownership of a multi levelled and varied portfolio where you will need to be confident and comfortable creating and building relationships with senior clientele. With that being said, the business is experiencing and continuing to forecast rapid growth within the coming years so the potential to move up in time is a reality.
Ideally you will:
• Be looking for a well-grounded business and not a stop gap where you can grow with the organisation being able to bring some key property knowledge to the table
• Have managed a varied property portfolio covering commercial, residential and mixed use tenancies
• Have a strong knowledge of service charge accounting
• Have used a variety of property based software in particular Qube
In return you will:
• Join a long established business in a secure position where you will be working alongside likeminded individuals in a positive business environment
• Work on a varied portfolio where you will have key interaction with clients both over the phone and face to face
• Be a pivotal member of the finance team where your opinion really will count and be able to influence decisions to move the business further forward
• Be able to manage your workload how you see fit reporting to the Head of Finance
This Client Accountant position would be a good fit for an individual with extensive client accounting experience and is looking for a stable business that is on the up. If you like the look of this position and feel it is something you would like to hear more about, please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job