An award winning Estate Agency based in the West End are looking for an experienced Client Accountant to cover a maternity leave, there is a possibility that this role will go permanent. For this role you MUST HAVE Lettings Client Accounts experience. They are looking for someone who's got great personality and someone who is willing to work hard in a bubbly office environment.
The role of the will include:
- Credit Control
- Payment of contractor invoices
- Take Card Payments over the telephone
- Process new deal tenancies from move in to ensure that we comply with the tenancy agreement
- Daily Payment runs to landlords and suppliers
- Managing the invoicing schedules
- Tenant deposit releases
- Operation of the landlord NRL scheme
- Responding to internal and external accounting queries
- Processing rents and all financial transactions linked to the company client accounts
- Producing monthly reports from the accounting software and handing over to accountants.
- Any discrepancies, errors to be investigated
- Bank Reconciliations
For this role I'm looking for somebody with the following skills and past experience:
- Minimum 2 years previous client accounting experience
- Knowledge of residential property practices Knowledge with VECO software
- Ability to deal with clients and senior colleagues via email and over the telephone
- Outstanding organisation skills
- Good Excel skill
- Fantastic attention to details
The salary for this role is up to £30,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and you fit the criteria outlined above then apply now.
However if you would like to know more about this role, the responsibilities or the company then feel free to call Hannah Searle at Deverell Smith to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job