2T RECRUITMENT | FEATURED VACANCY
CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGER (ESSEX) - BOUTIQUE ACCOUNTANCY PRACTICE
£40,000 - £45,000
We are looking for a leader to help take a well-respected and successful practice advance into the next generation. In return for being a figurehead for the company, you will receive a lucrative package and a route to partnership in the future.
They currently turnover in the Millions and deal with a large client base including Construction, Media, IT, Broking, and other city-based organisations with an emphasis on seamless client contact. The team consists of 3 Partners currently and a larger team of 15 who help with the day to day running of the organisation.
The team is quite a social bunch with regular social events and a successful 5-a-side team to keep you occupied if you fancy a runaround. We also have quite an informal atmosphere within the office to make sure that work is a place that you enjoy coming too.
- Manage a portfolio of current clients completely, ranging up to £1.5 Million turnovers
- Purely focused on accounts production
- Help with the management of the accounts team and be the link between them and the current partners.
- Maintain excellent client contact with current and new clients.
- Complete understanding or IRIS is required, alongside an exposure to Sage / Xero & Cloud based packages would be advantageous to aid the growth of the practice.
- A good understanding of the construction industry & CIS Taxes is required as a large portion of the client base are within that industry.
- ACCA OR ACA - ICAEW Qualified
- 4/5 years PQE
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients from start to finish
If you feel like you are up to the challenge of joining this excellent team and helping the current partners develop the business for the next generation then please send your CV through!
- Construction Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job