Adecco are looking to recruit temporary cleaning staff to work in the Widnes area on a ongoing contract. Hours of work are 8am to 2pm / 2pm to 8pm Monday to Sunday (5 out of 7 days)
- Fully decontaminate and ensure deep clean of rooms, side rooms, toilets public areas.
- Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
- Ensure your assigned areas are kept clean, presentable and safe for Patients by following the required policies and procedures.
- Liaise with staff on a regular basis.
- Follow a cleaning schedule.
- Use and handle machinery in accordance with the role following all Health & Safety guidelines.
Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'