We require a cleaner for a high-end development located in the Finsbury Park area and within easy reach of Finsbury Park and Manor House underground stations.
As the Cleaner, you will ensure the provision of a high quality of service to all guests and visitors and you will ensure that the internal common areas of the development are regularly cleaned, inspected and maintained to a high standard in accordance with health and safety requirements. You will portray a professional image at all times and will be the first point of contact for all queries related to the maintenance of the development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Act as a main point of contact and be responsible for regular inspections, cleaning and maintenance of the development
- Take responsibility for the delivery of quality customer service to all residents and guests
- Report any defect or health and safety concerns as required and helping to ensure the safety of everyone on the development
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Proven experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety processes
Working Hours: 07:00 to 15:00 (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Apply with your CV today.
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *