Cleaner - Residential block
Cleaner | SE1 | £19,260
We are currently looking for an experienced cleaner for a high-profile luxury residential building in the SE1 area. Conveniently located near Blackfriars the successful applicant will take pride in their work as well as presenting a customer service driven attitude.
The duties will include the cleaner being responsible for keeping all internal areas clean and tidy on a daily basis and collecting the rubbish. We are looking for candidates with previous experience cleaning luxury residential apartment blocks or 5* hotels.
- To clean all common areas of the building to a high standard
- To collect all refuse from outside the flats and deposit in refuse area on a daily basis
- To carry out general cleaning activities in the back of house areas as required, to ensure the area is kept neat, clean and tidy.
- To carry out the sweeping, mopping and dusting of communal areas
- To ensure that all incidents and accidents are correctly logged and reported to the estate manager
- To take responsibility for daily maintenance checks and the reporting of issues
- To enter all relevant comments/details in a diary as necessary
- To deliver a high level of customer service at all times
Good customer service and good spoken English is required. A willingness to collect the rubbish is essential.
Whilst on duty you should be of tidy personal appearance and wearing the uniform and identification as necessary.
Hours: Monday to Friday 07:00 -15:00 hours and every alternate Saturday 09:00 - 12:00.
Upload your CV to apply today.
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance*.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"