The Company:- TTB Contracts
TTB Contracts is part of the TTB Group with over 20 years in the cleaning industry.
Specializing in commercial cleaning of schools and colleges within the shire counties. We employ close to 200 staff with a team of area managers and site supervisors to monitor our service. We also provide other specialist services such as floor cleaning & restoration, commercial window cleaning and cleaning consultancy & training
TTB Team working across Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Warwickshire, Herefordshire
Unit 16, Highgrove Farm Industrial Estate,
Cleaning Operative (including locking up of small site)
Cleaning operative is responsible to - Site manager with delegated responsibility to the cleaning supervisors
Advantage of working for TTB Contracts
Working with a team of cleaning operatives
Full training with health and safety
Term time only with 9 weeks per year holiday
Equal payments throughout the year
Working for a family run company
Cleaning Operative Working Hours
Monday to Friday
Hours of work : Mon,Tues,Wed,Thurs, Frid 16:00 pm to 18:30 pm
Total of 12.5 hours per week.
Cleaning Operative - will be committed
- To provide a clean and safe environment,
- To maintain cleanliness to prevent any health risks from occurring in the office
Cleaning Operative - Main duties and responsibilities
- To clean offices
- Wash floors, surfaces, fixtures and fittings
- Clean the inside of all door glass
- Sweep/mop or vacuum floors
- Polish and dust surfaces and furniture
- Clean toilets and showers
- Any other tasks considered to maintain the cleanliness
- Empty bins and remove rubbish from the premises
- Clean Rooms
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'