Cleaner - part time evening shift 5pm -7pm
Cleaner - PT evening
BS16 shifts available
Randstad are working alongside a national organisation who are recruiting for a Cleaner to provide an effective cleaning service across our client's properties.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe environment within properties across the area, including routine, periodic cleaning and laundry services.
- Respond to emergency cleaning situations, including outside of core working hours, such as spillages or outbreak cleaning.
- Use of heavy cleaning equipment, such as buffing machines, wet pickup or steam cleaners.
- Previous experience within a cleaning or domestic service role
- Comfortable using heavy machinery, tools and equipment
- Ability to travel between client properties as required
For more information about this role, please apply with your CV.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'