CLASS TEACHER (YEAR 1) REQUIRED URGENTLY- SOUTH LONDON
Start Date- ASAP
Main Pay Scale
GSL Education are currently looking for a Supply Teacher in Year One who is prepared to take shared responsibility at our outstanding client school.
Our client is an exceptional school in Croydon, set in extensive grounds with a large and varied intake. They focus on continuously improving the quality of learning and teaching. They are proud of their diverse and unique team and are continuously seeking more exceptional individuals to add to their federation. The school is situated in an area of cultural diversity, and their school communities reflect this. They promote and celebrate diversity with the children, helping them to understand their place in the society.
The successful candidate must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status or PGCE
- Substantial and successful teaching experience in a similar role
- The ability to work constructively as part of a team and understand school roles & responsibilities
- A proven track record of leading school improvement and raising standards including systems of self-evaluation
- Strong knowledge of primary national curriculum
- Experience of working with pupils from a wide range of socio-economic and cultural backgrounds
- The capability to motivate and inspire pupils, staff, parents, governors and the wider community
In return, the school offers:
- Fantastic pupils and supportive parents
- The high level of support that comes from being part of a an energetic and motivated staff team
- The satisfaction of truly making a difference to children’s lives
- A personalised professional development programme
- Their London Salary Weighting
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff to have the same commitment. All applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS disclosure form and bring evidence of identity, Right to Work in the UK and qualifications
We would be happy with foreign qualified teachers e.g. Australian, Canadian. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant Hinal Patel as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job