CER are currently working closely with a Primary school in Gateshead who require a Year 2 Teacher. The role would be to start April 2018.
The Primary school is a one form entry school which offers excellent care and support to both their pupils and staff, it is the schools aim to make sure all children achieve full potential.
The school is "good" in their recent OFSTED inspection.
To apply for this role it is essential that -
- Hold relevant Teaching qualification with QTS
- Available to start in April 2018
- Can deliver a dynamic and engaging lesson
- Have high expectations of achievement for all learners
- Be friendly, flexible, and in general a good team player
The successful candidate will also gain these great benefits for the future by registering with CER Newcastle:
- Great rates of pay ranging from Â£80.50 - Â£160
- Hours to suit you
- A dedicated and supportive consultant
- The option of short or long term placements with a view to permanent work
- Career progression
If you are a committed, willing and positive teacher and feel you would enjoy this type of role then do not hesitate to contact Jasmin.Davison at CER Newcastle or apply online today!
- Primary Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job