Class C1 LGV Driver – Architectural Metalwork
Salary: Competitive salary & benefits package commensurate with experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a well-established company based in Essex with many years’ experience in the architectural and secondary steelwork industry, they design, value engineer and manufacture many types of metalwork for almost every type of public or commercial building.
A position has become available for a Driver up to 7.5 tonne to work within their increasing busy team, serving multiple buildings and operations. The Driver will be responsible for the day to day site deliveries and collections across London and the South East.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Class C1 LGV Driver:
- Follow route and time schedule
- Able to work to a tight schedule, whilst ensuring a high level of customer service at all times
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle complete logs and reports
- Follow FORS and safety standards
- Lifting stock
- Loading the vehicle for the following day
- Cleaning and upkeep of vehicles
- End of day vehicle check.
Essential Skills/Requirements of the Class C1 LGV Driver:
- Driving experience
- CPC licence
- Clean driving licence
- Must be physically fit as roll will involve some lifting
Desirable Skills / Requirements of the Class C1 LGV Driver:
- Forklift truck licence
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage. No agencies please. Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
If you feel that you may be suitable for the Class C1 LGV Driver position then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"