Class 2 LGV Driver
Salary: £10.75 per hour (£25 overnight stay allowance)
Are you interested in working in a fast paced environment for a growing Company? We have vacancies for Class 2 Drivers. Your main priority will be to deliver frozen, chilled and ambient goods to multiple consistent delivery points each week.
Hours: Monday to Friday 45 – 50 hours per week, overnight stays will be required approximately twice a week
Purpose of the Class 2 LGV Driver:
- To Deliver Frozen, chilled and ambient goods to multiple consistent delivery points each week.
- To support the businesses focus on growth within the Food service sector.
Key tasks and Responsibilities of the Class 2 LGV Driver:
- Driving Oaklands 26t or 18t Rigid vehicles.
- Hand delivering trollies of ambient and frozen products, Ensuring frozen product is moved as fast as possible from the vehicle to the delivery destination, Must manage the operation of the vehicles tail lift
- Following instructions and routing provided by the transport office.
- Reporting any issues or delays to the transport office.
- Driving safely and representing the company well in front of customer delivery points.
- Ensuring Driver checks of your vehicle has taken place at the start of every shift
Requirements of the Class 2 LGV Driver:
- Class 2 LGV license
- Flexible when needed
- Willing and able to handball cages swiftly off the vehicle to each delivery point
- 2 years’ experience with driving class 2 vehicles
- No convictions
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Class 2 LGV Driver role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'