The Best Connection Guildford are currently recruiting for a CLASS 2 Hiab Driver for a client based in Bordon on a temp to perm basis.
Our client is a leading supplier of metallic fencing to both commercial and private clients across the south east of England.
We are recruiting a CLASS 2 Hiab Driver for our client based in Bordon. You will be delivering fencing materials across a variety of sites across the south east of England using a HOOK Hiab.
Requirements of the Class 2 HIAB Driver:
- Cat C Driver's licence
- Valid HIAB certificate (HOOK)
- Will take newly passed drivers
- Verifiable references
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 0800-1700 1hr lunch break
Rates of Pay:
Monday to Friday
- £12.00P/H PAYE, £18.00P/H after 8 hours worked per day.
- £14.00P/H LTD Company. £21.00P/H after 8 hours worked per day.
Responsibilities of the Class 2 HIAB Driver
- Operate Class 2 vehicles to local areas, making deliveries, product pick up, etc.
- Operate Hook Hiab machinery to assist with the delivery of product to sites.
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
For more information regarding this role or any other roles we have available please don't hesitate to contact Scott in the Guildford branch or click apply now.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Licence - Hiab
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.