Be a part of an established team for our Client in Harlow, they are offering a fantastic career for HGV Class 2 Drivers, they offer significant opportunities to progress within the company.
Our client is one of the largest food service companies in the industry.
As a Multi-Drop Driver you will be delivering customer orders accurately and on time, you will also need to develop a good working relationships with customers and colleagues and have the ability to resolve quires wherever possible.
Monday to Friday work, overtime is also available weekly if required with 5am starts everyday
Key Responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- Delivering customer orders
- Maintaining product temperatures
- Vehicle checks to ensure road worthiness and compliance with VOSA
- Compliance with Heath & Safety
Ideal candidate must also have
- Held licence for 6 months and driven 60 days in the last year
- Good understanding of English and to be able to communicate with customers and colleagues
- Digi Card
- No DD/DR/MS/TT or IN10 will not be accepted due to insurance purposes.
Our client also offers Temp to Perm Positions regularly
- Class II
- Truck Driving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job