PERMANENT ROLE - 48 HOURS WEEK - £33,000pa - Tuesday to Saturday working week
A leading logistics company are looking for Class 2 drivers to join the leading DIY delivery team based in Harlow.
You will be working a 48 hour working week between Tuesday - Saturday.
This is a as a two-man crew role and we are looking for people who have the passion to deliver excellent Customer Service.
We specialise in delivering home improvement products on behalf of the UK's largest DIY retailer to private households. This role is key to the success of our business and you will represent the face of the company to the customer on a daily basis. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional levels of customer service and ensure the customer receives their deliveries in excellent condition, on time - every time.
- Provide a professional driving service and meet and exceed expectations of our customers
- Accurate and efficient completion of the delivery of stock to customers expectations
- Ensure correct and accurate completion of documentation in line with customer, legislative and company policies and procedures
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and others, adhering to safe working practices and the Health & Safety at Work Act, including accident, incident and damage reporting
- Ensuring compliance with Transport driving regulations and working time regulations
- Attending any relevant training as required to ensure you remain fully equipped to perform your role effectively and to assist in the development of continuous improvement
Experience and Qualifications
- You must hold a valid Class 2 / Cat C driving licence with no more than six penalty points
- You must hold an in date valid CPC licence
- You must hold an in date Digi Card
- Be smartly presented at all times and have excellent customer service skills and be detail focused
- Be flexible in relation to shifts and duties
- Be able to provide a time critical delivery service in line with targets agreed with customer
- Previous retail and commercial driving experience is desirable
- Multi drop experience is desirable
Due to the nature of the work heavy lifting is required. It is therefore imperative that the successful applicant be physically fit.
DBS is undertaken for every candidates upon starting this role
Salary and Benefits
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary.
- 20% discount card (once completing satisfactory probationary)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Training and development opportunities including Customer Service training, management training programmes, management opportunities
- Leisure Vouchers
- Supermarket Savings
- Recognition schemes
- Child care vouchers
- RAC discount
If you feel that you have what it takes to support us in delivering the best service, we would love to hear from you.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- home delivery