CLASS 1 HGV DRIVER Night Shift
Salary: £12.50 to £15.50 /hour
We are looking for Hgv Class 1 driver to join well established company based in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.
At Staffline Recruitment we look after our drivers and they look after us, by delivering great experience, utilising their geographical knowledge, courteous approach, basic computer skills and commitment to the business with great effect.
If you would be interested in joining our team you will receive a warm welcome with the chance of developing your skills and your career prospects.
Our drivers are valued members of the team. Due to expansion we are looking to recruit additional drivers on both full time and short term contracts. Drivers must be able to work as part of a team with a focus on strong communication and customer service, professionalism, compliance with drivers hours regulations, safe loading of vehicles and vehicle road worthiness.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Wisbech (Cambridgeshire)
On-going regular work
Clean direct work
Excellent Pay Rates
The ideal candidate will need:
* Full and Current C+E Driving Licence (UK)
* Valid Drivers CPC Qualification Card
* Digital Tachograph Card
* Professional and flexible attitude
* Excellent time-keeping skills
* Good comprehension of written and spoken English - Drivers are required to converse with our clients and must be able to complete administrative duties such as time sheets, vehicle check sheets and proof of delivery forms.
* LTD and PAYE drivers are welcome
* Full time & Part time work
* Increased rates of pay for nights and weekends
* Paid Weekly
* PPE available upon request
* ID - Passport, EU Identification Card or FULL Birth Certificate
* 3 x Licenses - Driving Licence, Digital Tacho Card and CPC
* Proof of personal bank details - Bank statement
* National Insurance Number - (P45, P60 or a letter from HMRC) - NOT A PAYSLIP
* 6 months minimum Reference details MUST be available
* LTD - Business Bank Statement & LTD Certificate
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'