PERMANENT ROLE - Trunking - Nights - £32,198.40
Class 1 Drivers needed for the UK's leading supply chain provider based out of Greenford.
- Salary - £32,198.40pa
- Hourly rate - £12.90ph
- Contracted to 48 hours per week
- Any 5 out of 7 - 2 week rotation - week 1 Sunday to Thursday and week 2 Monday - Friday
- Fifth Shift Payment - £60 payment on top of your hourly pay
This is a permanent position starting between 14.00 - 15.00. You will be completing trucking runs in double deckers from Greenford to Coventry and back each evening.
- To ensure the safe and efficient handling of the vehicle in all respects, including the optimisation of fuel usage, cleanliness
- To advise the depot of any problems, changes to schedule etc whilst on shift/on a delivery.
- To ensure the organisation and accurate completion of all related paperwork.
- To ensure compliance with all transport driver legislation and with company and site policies and procedures
- To avoid stock damage in line with company and site procedures.
- To undertake the necessary training in order to carry out role in a safe, correct and efficient manner.
- To ensure that all training (especially related to Health and Safety) is adhered to at all times.
Experience and Qualifications
- Hold a Class 1 Licence
- A current CPC licence and Digi card
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Preferred experience in loading chipboard but training will be provided for the right candidate
- A Good timekeeper and ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent geographical knowledge as deliveries throughout the British Isles
- Enthusiastic and reliable willing to go the extra mile for customer service
- Adhere and promote Health & Safety values
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the roll call or email
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- Class 1
- general haulage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"