I am looking for 4 Class 1 drivers for our client in Evesham. Long term ongoing position, Nights out are required average of 2 per week. Delivering fresh produce. LTD rates £12.50 per hour Monday to Friday and £13.50 per hour Saturday/Sunday. £25 per night out bonus paid. PAYE Options also available.
Occasional weekend work is required.
Job title: HGV 1 Driver
Salary: £12.50 to £13.50
Hours: AM starts full time hours
Basis: Long term
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Driving a class 1 lorry to various customers across the UK
* Completing delivery paperwork with customers
* Liaising with transport office regards deliveries
* Completing vehicle checks at the start and end of each shift
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous experience in driving a Class 1 vehicle (Essential)
* C+E Driving entitlement
* No more than 6 penalty points
* Driver CPC and Digital Tachograph Card (Essential)
* Positive attitude (Essential)
* Able to work on own initiative (Essential)
* Numerate & Literate (Essential)
* Must be flexible in approach to working hours as start times may vary (Essential)
* Knowledge of all EU Driving Regulations relating to hours and monitoring (Essential)
Each day we are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work throughout Worcestershire.
We operate from several conveniently located registration centres, therefore are likely to have an office close to you. We cover the following job categories:
Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.