Class 1 Container Day Driver
Minimum standards required are the following;
• hgv class 1 licence (CAT C+E) (held for at least 2 years for insurance purposes)
• drivers CPC card
• digital tachograph card
• no DR, DD, DG or IN Conviction codes on driving licence
• good communication skill with other colleagues on site
• safety boots and hi-viz
• delivery experience is essential
What BARR Personnel Offers;
• overtime after 10 hours
• guaranteed 10hrs per day
• no-deductions for breaks
• full-time, On-going work
• immediate Start
• holiday Pay
• weekly Pay
• uniform Provided
• act in a calm and professional manner at all times
• be upbeat, proactive and positive, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• be professional and presentable at all times
• willing to work extended or unsociable hours during peak periods
It’s a great time to join Barr Personnel as our clients are demanding more and more drivers from us. Working for Barr Personnel usually leads to further work and in most cases, full-time employment.
For more information, please call Barry at Barr Personnel on .
Digital Tachograph Card
Drivers CPC Card
Class 1 (C+E) License
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'