Lockton is the world’s largest privately held independent insurance broker. Their focus is to provide their clients with the best in risk management, insurance and employee benefits consulting.
The entrepreneurial culture of the business is reflected in empowering associates to act quickly, learn fast and provide the right solutions for their clients.
The Lockton Property and Casualty (P&C) Claims team is currently looking for a claims associate to join their administrative team in a home working capacity. The role will provide support to claims handlers, enabling the team to process high volumes of work, while achieving tight deadlines and KPI’s, maintaining high standards and adding value wherever possible for clients.
This role would suit candidates either with existing insurance/ claims- based admin/ processing experience, or alternatively, someone with admin/ processing experience in another professional services / regulated sector.
Key responsibilities within the role include
- Supporting Claims Handlers to administer the claims process
- Meeting the agreed standards of service, volumes and performance levels, in line with Key Performance Indicators
- Efficient processing of specific sections of the claims process, including ECF and diary management; physical and/or electronic
- Escalating claims to Claims Handlers/ Advocacy in accordance with agreed SLA’s
- Setting up first advice and managing movement on VF/ECF/Class, (London Market only), as directed
- Preparation of and management of claims payment process, in conjunction with IBA as instructed
Suitable candidates for the role will need to demonstrate:
- A general working knowledge of office procedures
- Competency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and ideally Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing with clients, insurers and other associates
- Ability to manage time, prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met without compromising quality, being proactive, accurate and time efficient
- Willingness and ability to continue to develop knowledge of products and related issues through formal and informal learning, both internal and external to the company
- Work in support of other team colleagues, including work-team objectives to achieve KPIs
- Ability to work independently without supervision
Lockton attract the best professionals to come and work with them who are excited by their unique culture that values respect, ethical, moral and caring approach, in fact their associates are their greatest asset.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'