ST Recruitment is working with a leading insurance services provider that is looking to make a technical hire within their claims team. We are looking for a Claims Business Analyst to come on board to monitor, identify and prioritise all of the risks faces by the claims team. You will also provide support to other teams including customer care and underwriting in the form of of data validation, data monitoring and security, then providing reports to senior management.
This role offers an excellent route into more senior Business Analyst positions.
- Assessing data and then generating management reports for senior staff
- Generate ad-hoc reports using best practice risk management techniques.
- Communicating facts and findings to directors and senior management
- Liaising with multiple insurance teams including claims and underwriting
- Systems Maintenance & Development
- Report design and implementation
- Making system improvement recommendations
Skills / Experience Required:
- Highly technical background, supported with relevant university degree (mathematics, statistics, IT etc)
- Knowledge of the insurance industry, highly beneficial
- Ability to complete tasks with high level of mathematical capability
- Ability to analyse high volumes of technical data
- Ability to work unsupervised and recommend changes where necessary
- Advanced Excel and Reporting skills
For more information please contact SunilTalati at ST Recruitment
- Business Analysis
- Business Analyst
- Management Reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job