Are you dedicated, tenacious and enjoy the challenges of working as part of multi-disciplined team? This role is not always between 9-5 so you will need to be passionate for the organisation. A shared, friendly and open approach to work is vital; as is the ability and willingness to challenge and be challenged. Change is part of the environment so you need to be resilient and able to cope with uncertainty whilst wishing to grow with and within the organisation.
As Claims & Project Coordination Administrator, the successful candidate will adhere to and uphold the company’s social purpose, strategic aims and policies and the responsibilities include:
- Create quarterly financial claims ensuring eligibility
- Create and maintain data information requirements by combining data from multiple systems for claims and reporting
- Work with Project Lead/Contract Manager/Partnership Manager in providing evaluation and data reports.
- Provide timely and clear communication.
- Deal with queries regarding contract claims.
- With the support of the claims team, set up and implement systems and processes to enable effective and efficient contract management.
- Attend funders’ administrator meetings and recommend any changes to admin processes.
- Provide administrative support to Project teams including room and travel bookings.
- Assist the Finance & Claims team in the ongoing quality assurance and improvement of our contract/grant delivery and management.
- Develop and maintain administration systems to ensure filing and storage of data is handled in a timely and accessible fashion appropriate to contract requirements and policy.
- Implement/follow systems for impact measurement, evaluation and case studies with the support of Contract Manager, Programme Leads, Head of Marketing & Communications and Head of Impact.
- Signpost queries to the correct areas of the business – adding value to these interactions wherever possible.
- Help implement, maintain, improve and regularly update the CRM system for use by all areas of the business.
- Proactively address problems and seize opportunities related to customer use, sales and handling – including implementing new systems and procedures where necessary.
Do to the high volume of applications, if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'