As the Claims Administrator your duties will include:
• Back office support for administrating insurance sector claim repairs booking repairs via diary management system
• Liaising with customers and insurers
• Providing high quality and professional assistance when dealing with telephone calls and correspondence
• Dealing with insurance, technicians and customer queries
• Answering incoming telephone calls promptly and courteously
• Developing strong professional relationships with insurers administration
• Updating data on various bespoke systems
To be a successful Claims Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience working in an office environment, ideally in a generalist administration role with some telephone based tasks
• A good understanding of Outlook and Excel, and general use of PCs including the internet / browsers
• Knowledge of the customer service, automotive or insurance industry would be an advantage
In return, the Claims Administrator will receive a salary of £16,000 per annum plus 20 days’ holiday plus statutory.
To apply for the Claims Administrator job click apply and send us your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job