Job Title: Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: £30K - £40K
About the Role
Due to the increasing workload in the residential housing market my client has a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and professional Civil Engineer based in Hampshire. The position complements the existing team of engineers and technicians, specialising in the provision of a full design service and advice on all aspects of highways and drainage matters relating to residential and commercial developments.
Responsibilities & Skills Required:
1. To prepare residential housing estate engineering layouts, detailing construction of roads and drainage to serve developments
2. Liaising with Local Authorities to secure Section 38 and 104 Agreements
3. Prepare off-site road improvement schemes and liaise with Local Authorities to secure Section 278 Agreements
4. Liaise with client's office and site staff to deal with technical queries
5. Knowledge of Microdrainage and PDS design software
6. Proficient in AutoCAD
What do you do now?
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in confidence, then please contact David So on or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job