We have worked with closely with this company over the past 2 years, helping them carefully build a well-balanced team. As testament to their ethos and approach, they have maintained a very high level of staff retention, with each team member we've placed providing glowing reports on their experience so far. So, we are talking with a high degree confidence when we say that this company take a genuinely refreshing, forward thinking approach to the management and reward of their team. This company have a genuine desire to provide a setting where their staff can enjoy their work and achieve their potential whilst maintaining a good work-life balance. They also offer longevity and job security.
As a Civil Design Engineer or Civil Engineering Technician, you will:
• Work on a variety of projects including both high and low volume residential developments, flatted developments, commercial/office developments and large scale masterplanning
• Prepare designs, specifications, plans, estimates and reports for projects
• Analyse configurations of roads and drainage designs, liaise with internal and external staff, clients and local authorities
This is a company where you will be an integral member of the team with autonomy to make decisions and control your own working patterns. The company's IT systems allow for working from home if employees deem it necessary to do so.
To apply you will be required to be:
• Educated to a minimum of HNC/HNC level in Civil Engineering
• Be experienced in the design of civil infrastructure for residential developments
• Have demonstrable experience in the use of either PDS & Windes of Civils 3D software for the design of roads & drainage
On offer is a highly competitive salary, over time and eligibility for the company bonus scheme paid twice annually.
If you would like to apply, send your CV to Jamie Porter by clicking on the Apply Now' button.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'