CHP Service Engineer
Field Based - UK Wide
£35,000 - £40,000
CHP Service Engineer required to join a thriving Gas engine CHP & Generator business. You will be working for a well-established company with over 35 years in the standby power and energy efficiency market. The ideal candidate is likely to be experienced with time served on the tools and have strong electrical and mechanical skills.
As the Service engineer you will be required to carry out routine servicing, fault diagnosis, engine rebuilds and complete system overhauls. You will be van based, working from home in a role that will from time to time involve significant driving to suit the operational needs of the department. You will be working on a range of CHP's from 30kW to 400kW.
Skills and Experience;
- Minimum 2 years field service experience in Power Generation, or a very similar field.
- Time Served, or Apprentice Trained. (Preferably within power generation, but other associated industries are welcomed).
- Practical experience with electrical fault finding.
- Good PC skills, experience of Excel, and other Microsoft products at a user level.
- Strong mechanical knowledge
- 17th Edition or similar. (Desirable)
- Company Vehicle, Company Phone and Laptop.
- Company-wide performance based unlimited bonus scheme.
- Overnight allowances and quality accommodation when spending nights away.
- Company target linked bonus scheme.
- 25 days annual leave, increasing through company loyalty scheme.