CHP Engineer - Looking for HGV Technicians
Alecto Recruitment is keen to hear from HGV Technicians based within a commutable distance of Northampton interested in retraining on gas engines for a client of ours.
Our client is keen to make use of experience that you will have gained as a Heavy Vehicle Mechanic including engine service repair and overhaul, transmission systems and general mechanical skills to be applied to overhauling gas engines including to name a few Caterpillar, Cummins, Jenbacher, MWM and more.
- Initially workshop based to learn the ins and outs of CHP engine overhaul, service and repair.
- After training period, you will be out in the field on customer sites carrying out fault finding and rectification.
- Field service work requires travel nationwide, so flexibility is required.
- Time served engineering experience on HGV service including engine work.
- Full driving licence.
- Able to commute to Northampton depot.
- Flexibility to travel for field work when trained.
To apply for this role please send your CV or call for more information.
- hgv technician
- workshop technician
- heavy goods vehicle
- workshop fitter
- gas engine
- chp engineer
- chp technician
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'