The Marketing Assistant will be report to the Directors. The main responsibility is to provide assistant to support all stores and their team by coordinating closely with internal departments and external suppliers, generating and analysing performance data/reports, follow up on various project timelines, marketing POPs and other matters related to grocery products. Salary up to £23k.
- Store promotion: Assistant buyers to communication and follow up with local and oversea vendors on details related to products assigned in commercial calendar.
- Liaise with internal department and store on promotional campaigns, marketing materials, project timelines.
- Create, design and proof-read all marketing material.
- Generate regular reports relating to store sales, inventory, category and special events.
- Store Merchandising: Carry out monthly visit to stores to check promotion and pricing, maintain a high standard of marketing materials used in store.
- Event and PR
- Customer Relations Management: Maintain and update customer data bases, conduct market research.
- Competitor analysis
- A good knowledge and awareness in Asian Grocery products is highly desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Excellent organisation skill
- Attention in detail and analyse date
- Able to prioritise
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency in Social Media platforms - WeChat, Facebook and Instagram.
If you feel that you are suitable for the role and are available for an interview please send your CV IN WORD FORMAT to
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.