Childrens Social Worker
Are you looking to make a difference in Children's lives? We are looking for an experienced Children Social Worker to join our team as an Advanced Practitioner.
The rate of pay would be up to £33.30 per hour and the role is based in Stoke-on-Trent.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To provide a safe child-focused service and to assist in achieving a satisfactory standard of health and the personal development of the child. To develop a specialist interest related to child and family care work in order to advise and assist staff and the management team in the area of practice, evidenced by the acquisition of post qualification. To contribute to the professional development of the team, and promotion of social work as a profession
- To undertake assessments of needs, risks and options for children and young people with the most complex/high risk care needs and/or circumstances, in accordance with legislative requirements, all relevant policies and procedures and agreed performance targets.
- To intervene in emergency situations to protect vulnerable adults/ children and young people and initiate the appropriate statutory or other actions required: undertake adult/child protection investigations, as requested.
- To provides casework supervision to other social workers in the team in line with the supervision policy. The postholder is required to act as a practice teacher to social work students on practice placements in the team and as a ‘Practice Mentor Assessor’ to social work candidates on post-qualifying courses such as the ASYE.
Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms apply.
As an ideal candidate, you will be:
- Registered with Social Work England
- Having experience of minimum 3 years in children services
- Able to drive a car and hold a UK Driving License
- Must have ASYE+
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- £250 for referring a friend
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010
To submit your application for this exciting role, Apply today!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'