Childrens Social Worker
Candidates will require knowledge of:
- Children in Care policy and procedures including statutory requirements and an understanding of all related legislation including adoption.
- Ability to complete assessments as required by Court.
- provision of verbal evidence to the Court if required.
Benefits of working with Suffolk:
- Manageable caseloads
- Support with systems if required
- flexible working hours
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
* Excellent rates of pay
* An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
* Payroll service three times a week
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on or email
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Child Protection
- Social Work
- Family Support
- Qualified Social Worker
- Child In Need
- referral and assessment
- Single Assessment
- Looked After Child
- Families First
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job