Children's Social Worker - MASH Team
Our client, a Local Authority based within Greater Manchester, is seeking an Interim Children’s Social Worker for it’s MASH Team.
Rate of pay is up to £35.00ph (umbrella).
The role will involve the following:
- Work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
- Identify risk of abuse and investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse, or ill-treatment of children; undertake assessments and, where appropriate, arrange accommodation for children, young people.
- Apply critical reflection and analysis to inform and provide a rationale for professional decision-making.
- Liaise with colleagues in own and other departments and external agencies to gather information and resources necessary for assessment and care planning activities.
- Work to a range of legal options to support investigation and protection and give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
- Lead Professional in assessing, planning, and reviewing assessments and care plans of children subject to statutory intervention.
Requirements of the role:
- Must be a Qualified Social Worker
- Must be Social Work England registered
- Enhanced DBS – this can be provided at no cost by REED
Are you considering a move? If not, you could pass this on to your friends and colleagues – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Some facts about working for Reed:
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the Reed Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct is impeccable.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'