This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Reed Social Care are currently recruiting for a Children’s Social Worker to work within a Child Protection Team, dealing with Referral, Assessment and Interventions.
Must have at least 3 years post qualification and experience in Child Protection work, Court work and CIN with good report writing skills and an ability to engage children and families in difficult situations.
To provide quality social work services to children in need and their families in accordance with legal requirements, departmental policies and procedures. To provide support services to children in need of protection and children who are in need of family care.
To participate in the duty system and provide specialist duty cover as required, supporting and advising customers on matters relating to children and families. To work as a member of an integrated Duty and Assessment service alongside families and carers, to ensure that children and young people are able to achieve the best possible outcomes. To carry a caseload of child-care cases.
Applicants should have evidence of:
• Practical application of social work skills in family support or duty setting
• Completing assessments/tasks within timescales
• Working with the National Assessment Framework to plan and review outcomes for children and young people
Requirements of the role:
• Qualified Social Worker
• Fully HCPC registered
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “Reed Discount Club”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Office hours 8am - 6pm to provide support/advice
• 3 payment method available : Umbrella, PAYE & LTD Co
• "Refer a Friend” bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £100 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Please email - email@example.com with your CV or call 0121 237 2642.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job