If you have previous experience of working with Children as a Support Worker, Social Worker, Senior Support Worker, or in a Specialist Education setting (SEN) and you live in the Telford area of Shropshire, then we would love to hear from you?
With two outstanding ratings from Ofsted, you will be joining a leading residential and educational organisation, dedicated to supporting children and young people who have led troubled lives. This is a job that is not for everyone, the children in our care can be challenging but the rewards of seeing that individual overcome hurdles in their life or seeing them progress and achieve their goals is something else!
You will be a car driver and have previous experience in a similar role. You must also hold one of the following:
- A Social Worker Qualification
- NVQ Caring for C & YP Level 3
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care - C & YP
- Level 3 Diploma for C & YP Workforce: Social Care Pathway
- Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (England)
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care - C & YP for Wales and NI
What are the hours, salary and pay rates?
- £22,932 - £26,340 per annum.
- Hours: 2 shifts on 8am - 11pm + sleep over then 4 days off (includes weekends on a rolling rota).
- Sick pay scheme, pension scheme, employee assistance programme.
- Discount schemes, including discount from car leasing.
- Excellent 3-week induction programme with fantastic training.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Funded opportunities to access further qualifications.
"This job is extremely rewarding, and you will be joining a fantastic team! We are all highly qualified and dedicated and support each other. If you feel this job is for you! You live close to the Telford area of Shropshire and you want a job that will make a difference everyday please click on apply.
Still not sure? Don’t worry, our team have worked in Children’s Social care themselves, so they can answer any questions you may have. When you apply one of our experienced, friendly Career advisors will give you a call to discuss the vacancy in more detail and talk you through everything. We love what we do at Health & Social Care Jobs!
- Social Care
- Young People
- Support Worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job