Are you an experienced children'social worker seeking a new challenge?
Do you want to make a positive difference to a child's life? This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and diverse team at an exciting time.
- Experience in Statutory Children's Social Care 'Front Door' Services (CP/Safeguarding/CIN, R&A)
- HCPC qualified social worker.
- Skilled in reporting.
- Court experience
- You're child focused and used to managing a varied and complex caseload effectively.
- You have worked collaboratively with partner agencies to ensure the needs of children and families are met at the appropriate level.
- A natural ability to communicate effectively and work to deadlines.
- In addition, you will have the knowledge and appreciation of the importance of performing to an excellent standard in accordance with the HCPC standards of practice.
- Car driver is essential for this role.
- Enhanced DBS/on update service.
What we can offer you..
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- Access to other fantastic opportunities
- Competitive referral scheme (introduce us to social workers who are available & we pay!! ** T&C's apply.
- Advice and support from a dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to training
What's more, you can look forward to working in this superb location, great places to eat and drink, a diverse music scene, excellent sports facilities and some great shopping too.
Please call Colette McKay for more info
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Long term
- Front Door
- Children's Social Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job