Childcare NVQ Assessor
£11- £16 per hour
Morgan Hunt are currently looking for a Childcare NVQ Assessor to work for a respected organisation in the North West.
The company is a national training provider with an excellent reputation working within an established team.
This role is a temporary role for around 4 weeks with a view for extension.
The role is home based and will be working within different locations within the North West.
Responsibilities of the Childcare NVQ Assessor Tutor:
* Delivering NVQs and QCFs in Child care up to level 3
* Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the learning experience for the students
* A DBS issued within the past 12 months or willingness to get one
The successful Childcare NVQ Assessor must have:
* A recognised assessor's qualification
* Experience in delivering NVQs in Childcare up to level 3
* Responsible for ensuring your learners achieve the appropriate level Maths and English qualifications
* Experience of using e portfolio systems is favourable
* A driving license with access to their own vehicle
This organisation is looking to interview and if successful get started immediately.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please get in touch with the Education & Training team at Morgan Hunt immediately. Equally if you have relevant experience at a similar level or above and are looking for a new opportunity, please get in touch.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
- Children and Young People
- NVQ assessor
- Training Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job