OVERVIEW: CHILDCARE ASSESSOR
An opportunity not to be missed if you are an experienced Childcare Assessor.
We are looking for an experienced Childcare Assessor to join an established training provider undergoing an exciting period of growth. You will be delivering the Social Care mandatory pathway, and will need to have worked in a relevant setting, such as a Childrens Centre, in Childrens Social Care or as a Youth Worker.
The role is home based, and the learner caseload is predominately located in Gloucester and Liverpool.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: CHILDCARE ASSESSOR
The role is home based, and you will be visiting learners in their place of work. Managing your own diary, you will be responsible for a caseload of learners, delivering apprenticeships in Childcare, including Functional Skills delivery as part of the full apprenticeship framework.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: CHILDCARE ASSESSOR
- Train, assess, motivate and support Childcare learners on programmes towards achieving Childcare Apprenticeship qualifications, including Functional skills
- Maximise the use of e-learning and using a variety of assessment methods to ensure learners have the chance to evidence their knowledge in a variety of ways.
- Support, develop, implement and evaluate approved Childcare training materials, promoting standardisation, use approved training methods to develop the learner and utilise every opportunity to supporting them to achieving their qualification in a timely manner.
- Ensure the highest standards of learner completions are met and to monitor candidates' progress, including carrying out regular progression reviews/additional support reviews.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: CHILDCARE ASSESSOR
- A1 Assessor Award (TAQA, CAVA, A1, D32/33 etc.)
- A minimum 2 years' occupational experience within a Childcare setting (ideally within either a Team Leading or Managerial position).
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own diary
- Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: CHILDCARE ASSESSOR
- Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407)
- Verifier Qualification (IQA, V1 or equivalent)
SALARY/BENEFITS: CHILDCARE ASSESSOR
- Starting salary range between £25k - £27k
- Full travel expenses (paid from home)
- Compliance bonus'
- Excellent employee benefits package
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.
- youth worker
- social worker
- outreach worker
- Residential Childcare
- Children's Centre
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'