Our client based in Cambridge are a FinTech company going through an exciting period of growth. At around 120 employees they provide payments solutions to global companies like Google, Amazon and Microsoft. Their vision is to make a frictionless payment experience available to every mobile device user in the world.
You will be responsible for defining and leading the company technology strategy and work as part of the wider product development team. As CTO, you will be evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure, as well as providing sound technical leadership for all aspects of the business.
• Demonstrable success in a CTO or similar challenging technology leadership role.
• A scientific, methodical, clear-thinking approach to systems and software architecture.
• Experience implementing cloud hosted distributed platforms (such as AWS & Azure), with knowledge of moving from data centres to the cloud.
• Good understanding of different database technologies including data warehousing and big data.
• Experienced in Agile delivery methodologies
In return for your skills they offer a great working environment and culture with a benefits package that includes:
• Share options
• Life assurance
• Private medical
• Health cash plan
• 25 days holiday rising to 28
• Employee assistance program
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers, gym discount, free fruit drinks and snacks, headphones, hoodies, slippers.
Please apply now for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job