A renowned gastro pub in north London is urgently looking for an experienced and committed Chef de Parties to join their brigade. The food is of extremely high-quality (no burgers or fish and chips on the menu!) with the venue itself party of a large and successful group! Paying £27,000 per annum, this is a chance to develop and grow under a double rosette Head Chef
- Based in Islington - more of a Restaurant than a Pub
- £27,000 per annum
- Extremely high-quality casual dining (no burgers or fish and chips on the menu)
- The restaurant specialises in rare breeds and sustainable fish
- Have a butcher's room downstairs where they do all their butchering
- Farm to fork concept - all fresh produced
- 7 shits per week - 3 straights and 2 doubles
- Lunch 9am-4pm. Dinner 3pm-11pm. Double 9am-4pm, 5pm-11pm
- Average of 48 hours per week - overtime is paid
- Access to company benefits once probation is completed. 50% off food across sites etc.
- Uniform provided
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference Chef de partie - Gastro pub - North London in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications in the London hospitality and catering industry we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Chef de partie - Gastro pub - North London
- Chef de Partie - Butchery - chef de partie
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'