Due to the location of the role, all candidates need to have their own mode of transport.
To be considered as a candidate, you will
- be at Chef de Partie level with a proven career background
- ideally have worked in a rosette kitchen or 5*hotel
- have a good understanding of fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- have an excellent eye for detail and presentation
- be flexible and willing with a positive, can do attitude
Working 45 hours a week, 5/7 days (latest finish 9.30pm) this is a great opportunity for a Chef de Partie to progress their career.
- Chef de Partie
- Fresh Food
- Chipping Norton
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'