The Kings Arms, Woodstock. An iconic 15 bedroom pub & hotel is seeking an inspiring talent to help us through our refurbishment (yes, you will have a brand new kitchen to play with) and run service to perfection, building a reputation to make us one of the finest dinning venues in Oxfordshire.
We serve all day, allowing a variety of shift patterns. Using seasonal produce and delivering exceptional food every time, you will be fundamental to the running of the kitchen on a day to day basis.
An experienced CDP would be key to the team here and we can be instrumental in aiding your career growth in the future.
With great opportunities to progress and work for a company that really values growth and development, this really is a fantastic chance to be a part of something of the verge of exploding! There is a family here to be part of, and a bigger one to grow into. Career stability and soon you can have a kitchen of your own.
All the buzz words of fresh, seasonal produce apply here. British pub classics, fresh fish specials, seasonal game and meat dishes. There is something to really sink your teeth into here. A challenge to build a name for the Kings Arms and yourself, in a company that rewards and invests in those that can take us forward.Could you sharpen our focus on fresh food?
As Senior Chef De Partie, you’ll be a key ingredient in the success of our busy kitchen, preparing and cooking delicious dishes with an emphasis on freshness.
We take food seriously at Fuller’s, so you’ll be working with fresh, seasonal, local ingredients – supporting other talented, experienced chefs to deliver a great experiences every time.
- Commitment to guaranteeing a minimum of 16 hours part time and 30 hours full time per week
- Enjoy the pace and camaraderie of the kitchen
- Develop your skills towards a head chef role
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs!
- Development programmes to fine tune your skills and advance your career
Life in the kitchen is hectic, but exciting. you’ll need strong food preparation skills and be confident in cooking the basics – and you’ll thrive under that constant time pressure. You will be supported by a team of experienced chefs to help you reach your full potential.
Most importantly, you’ll share our passion for fresh food. You’ll take great pride in helping to create tasty dishes, and you’ll relish the chance to learn about new ingredients, cooking techniques and putting your ideas into our dishes.
We will offer you training and support to gain your hygiene qualifications and build your knowledge of food but you’ll need people skills too. Chef De Partie is responsible for the junior roles in the kitchen - giving you a great chance to develop the leadership tendencies you need to advance your catering career.
- You must be an excellent team player, calm under pressure
- You’ll have great communication skills
- You’ll have a real love of food, and set yourself high standards
Please understand that we will also need proof of your right to work in the UK.
Kings Arms Hotel Oxford - Kitchen
The Kings Arms is a brilliantly located Hotel, Pub & Restaurant in the historic town of Woodstock in Oxfordshire. The hotel attracts lots of different visitors, some coming to explore the antique shops, art galleries and museums in Woodstock or the gleaming spires of nearby Oxford. The Kings Arms also includes ‘The Atrium Restaurant’, which offers a fantastic mix of modern and classic British dishes crafted by a very talented team of chefs.
What we can offer you;
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"