Great opportunity has arisen working in new Catering department for football Club in Dorking Surrey . The site is due to open on the 28 March.
It will be covering 5 days a week no split shifts required the shift patten is 7-3 or 2-10pm. This will cover both Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner service.
We are looking for experienced Chef de partie however for the right candidate training will be given great opportunity into gaining more experience and be able to work as part of team.
- Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
- Follow the guidance of the Executive Head or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation