We currently have a requirement for a Chef de Partie to join a busy gastro pub based in Plumley, Knutsford. We are looking for a Chef de Partie who has excellent experience of working in a similar environment or a strong junior chef looking who has a proven track record and looking to take the next step in their career.
We are proud to recruit on behalf of our client who operates a rapidly expanding group of family owned pubs in the heart of Cheshire. This busy 400-year-old thatched cottage entices those looking for a welcoming environment to enjoy home cooked British classics. The menu, full of mouth-watering dishes and unique daily specials, are prepared fresh every day in order to create the highest quality and the most tempting food for their customers.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a real passion for cooking and an eagerness to expand their knowledge and skills on all sections of the kitchen. We are looking for someone with self-motivation, someone who can work using their own initiative, the patience needed whilst working under pressure and the willingness to undergo any additional training provided by the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- The ability to follow company guidelines and specification
- Good working knowledge of food and cooking techniques
- The ability to cook and present the menu to a consistent high standard
- The ability to follow Health and Safety legislation at all times
As a Chef de Partie, you will quickly become an essential part of the kitchen team and will prove vital in helping the team provide a quality service. It will a be beneficial role in helping you further your knowledge of the kitchen and help you to improve on cooking techniques and standards.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and cooking the menu from fresh produce
- Working alongside the team to achieve the company food margin
- Maintaining a high standard of service to exceed customer expectations
- Helping the team to ensure a 5 Star “Score on the Doors” is achieved
- Ensure all company due diligence is carried out accurately
- 5 day working week
- Meals on duty
- Company benefits
- Uniform provided
For further information about this position and many more please contact us or apply now.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bookachef who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job