This picturesque Boutique 2AA Rosette Hotel with Restaurant set within stunning Derbyshire landscape is looking fora passionate Chef de Partie that can join the professionalkitchen team.
The property itself is surrounded by breath-taking countryside, and is a favourite with both locals and tourists alike. The two AA rosette restaurant overlooks their gardens and countryside, and the team of talented chefs create award winning contemporary cuisine to high standards, which is locally sourced and freshly prepared.
The Chef de Partieduties will include:
- Ensure all dishes are produced to the high standards already set within the property
- Supervise a team of Commis Chefs and Demi Chef de Parties
- You will report to the Sous Chef and delegate tasks to your team
- You will run your section efficently and maintain the high Hygiene and Health Standards in place
Experience needed for this Chef de Partieopportunity are:
- You must have previous experience in a similar property, working with fresh ingredients
- Hold at least an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Professional Cookery
- Must behardworking andhave good communication skills
All Applicants must...................
In Line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
We would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only beanswered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we havent contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our Clients and the industries reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing relationships between the applicant and employer.
We promise to never pass your details onto third parties without your direct authorisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job