Chef de Partie - Hull - £20k
Chef De Partie required for a 4 star hotel in Hull
My client owns a well-established brand of 4 star hotels, across the UK, and are looking to hire a Chef de Partie for their site in Hull. You will ideally have worked in a similar role. You should be down to earth, confident, level headed, able to perform well under pressure & self-manage.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in a hotel background
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work to a high standard
- Previous experience working within conference & banqueting is advantageous
What you will receive in return:
- A competitive salary of around £20,000 pa
- Ability to develop your skills and work with a fantastic, well-established business
- 45 hours per week
- Development & progression
- Fantastic group benefits, including free gym membership
You will be passionate about the food you cook as well as having an interest in learning new things. This role would best suit a chef that is interested in learning and has the ability to perform to a high standard at all times.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format. If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website www.berkeley-scott.co.uk for similar opportunities or call Amy Stephenson on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'