We are recruiting on behalf of one of Cheshire's best loved hotels
The Hotel has 2 restaurants and large conference and banqueting facilities. The main restaurant currently holds 1AA Rosette but the hotel would like to aim for further Accolades.
This position would Suit an experienced Chef De Partie or an experienced Chef looking for a better work life balance
Ideally you will:-
* Have experience in a 4* or 5* Hotel
* Have worked at a minimum of 1AA rosette level
* Currently be working as a Chef de Partie or Demi Chef de Partie
Due to the location of the hotel you must have your own transport or means of getting to and from the Hotel.
Company Benefits include: -
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family
* Free Leisure membership
* Free use of Championship Golf course
* Free onsite parking
* Incentive programmes
* Money off high street retailers
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job