Our client, a leading and dynamic independent firm of estate agents is seeking to appoint an ambitious Chartered Surveyor to develop the department in line with company strategy.
- Generate fee paying income for the Firm by undertaking a variety of professional valuation work.
- Able to undertake bank valuations, home buyer surveys and building survey reports.
- All work to be undertaken complying to industry standards and company policy
- To provide excellent customer service to both private and corporate clients ensuring that all deadlines are achieved.
- Assist in the development of the department in line with company strategy
- Must be a fully qualified Chartered Surveyor with experience in a similar role
- RICS accredited
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to demonstrate leadership skills
- Flexible team player
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (to meet the demands of the business)
Salary: £40k - £50k plus bonus dependent on experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job