Chartered Quantity Surveyor, Bristol, Salary £32,000- £45,000pa.
Our client is a successful UK wide award winning organisation with regional offices in Bristol. The Bristol office is a great place to work with a fantastic team and excellent opportunities for growth.
As a Quantity Surveyor based in Bristol and will work on a wide variety of prestigious and unique projects with our interesting and an incredibly diverse client base including, large commercial developments, Public and Private Schools, Universities, Private Residential, Healthcare, Local Authorities, Contractors etc.
• Engage with Clients and the design team throughout the project lifecycle to advise and manage the construction process and cost.
• Establish budgets and provide cost advice.
• Provide advice on contract arrangements and conditions under which building will be constructed
• Advise the Design Team on the cost implications of different construction methods, alternative choices of materials and size and quality of the project to ensure that each element is reconciled with the cost plan allowance and the overall project remains within budget
• Prepare tendering documents, manage and evaluate tenders including any Value Engineering
• Manage the costs of projects during the construction stage and negotiate final accounts
• Lead from the front as regards to client facing meetings, dealing with multi-disciplined teams and project delivery
• Manage, mentor and delegate work to junior members of the team
• Responsible for internal commercial management of projects
• You will have an inquisitive nature, analytical mind and high level of intellect - combining your excellent written and oral skills to produce considered and robust reports and recommendations
• Preferably MRICS Chartered but will consider experience as well
To be successful in your application for our Quantity Surveyor position you will need to demonstrate a passion for your professionalism and a drive to push your capabilities. It is also essential that you have an outgoing and approachable nature with a strong 'can do’ attitude.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing team offering excellent career progression prospects.
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Generous Pension scheme: 5% Ridge Contribution
• Highly competitive salary
• 25 days holiday
• Company car or car allowance
• Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme
• Salary sacrifice childcare scheme
• Excellent work / life balance
Harvey Richmond Recruitment are acting as independent Recruiters in respect of this role.
- Commercial Management
- Project Delivery
- Final Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job