Chartered Certified Accountant - £35-£50k Package
Our client has a long-standing reputation for providing comprehensive accountancy services that their clients really need and value. They specialise in providing a complete, friendly and competitive accountancy solution to small businesses and the self-employed.
The successful candidate will possess exceptional organisational and management skills, along with the experience working successfully in a fast-paced environment, excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with individual business owners.
As a Chartered Certified Accountant, you’ll give advice, audit accounts and provide trustworthy information about financial records. This may involve financial reporting, taxation, auditing, forensic accounting, corporate fiancé, business recovery and insolvency, or accounting systems and processes.
- Delivering accountancy advice and services including management accounts, tax, limited companies, sole traders, PAYE
- Auditing financial records - reviewing and certifying client’s book of accounts, balance sheets and other statutory returns.
- Supporting clients on everything from every-day accountancy and bookkeeping.
- Ensuring that clients’ deadlines for filing statutory accounts are met and compliant with all authorities’ rights, obligations, standards and regulations
- ACCA, ACA or AAT Qualification preferable
- Qualified by Experience encouraged to apply
- Must have previous experience with Team leadership and Management
- Must be based within Accountancy Practice
- Excellent initiative and organisational skills
- 5+ years' experience within Accountancy Practice
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us to discuss any other available roles. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Buzzrecruit for a confidential chat.
- Management Accountant
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Certified Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'