An independent global construction and property consultancy is looking for a Building Surveyor to join their client-focused team based in Birmingham.
The Building Surveyor's role
As the successful Building Surveyor, you will be joining a team which proactively manages and undertakes surveys, formulates designs and specifications, and administrates projects and programmes. You will provide commercial services which include Dilapidations, Lease Advice and Pre-acquisition surveys.
The successful Building Surveyor's duties will actively be operating and investing in Commercial, Residential, Education, Sports, Nuclear and Retail clients and projects. Building Surveyors work in close contact with the client, advising them on legal and financial matters that arise during the project.
The successful Building Surveyor will have?
- MRICS qualification
- BSc or MSc in Building Surveying
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Ability to manage a busy workload whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Client-facing demeanour
- Good communication - Both written and verbal
- Experience in Dilapidations and Technical Due Diligence
- Previous management experience would be beneficial
- Prepared to travel when required
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (with the option to buy holiday)
- Regular CPD
- Progression opportunities
- RICS fees accounted for
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company laptop
- Full APC support
- Flexible working arrangements
- Car allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are a Building Surveyor, of any level, considering your opportunities, then please contact Ellie Hagan or Charlie Swadling at Brandon James.
Ellie Hagan -
Charlie Swadling -
Building Surveying | Construction | Building Surveyor | Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | Dilapidations | Technical Due Diligence | MRICS
- Building Surveying | Construction | Building Surveyor | Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | Dilapidations | Technical
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'